• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Family Harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Trex

The issue is... This business my father owns. I left my job almost 4 weeks ago and I'm still getting harassing phone calls and him showing up on my doorstep every week. I gave the required 3 week notice and also stayed on two extra weeks to help out with the new hiring. He claims that there are open issues that need to be resolved in reguards to customer items. I feel that I've done my part (in reguards to leaving and helping out). Now the issue has heightened to new levels in that he is showing up at my spouses work place demanding to speak with me and that if she doesn't relay the message to me he will continue to come by on a daily basis. Now my concern is with Harassment. Is it right for a former employer to be carring on in such a manner or do I have the right to file this as harassment? What is the law with personal harassment anyway?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">