I have a question on child support. If a man meets a woman and he knows that she is pregnantand within months after they get married he wants the child to have his last
name and the name is changed. Now 8 yrs later she is suing him for child support can
he be ordered to pay since this is the only father the chid knows based on the
familirity act of new york state. Please not that the father has carried this child as a dependent on legal documentation (INS) etc.
I am now being ordered by the court to undergo blood test with my child within the next month. He knew from the beginning that
this was not his child and he accepted responsibility 8 yrs ago and today he wants to walk away from her