• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FL child suport

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tigger

Almost all of my daughters needs are taken care of .Not by me or my ex but by my mother its always been this way .Because she wants to ,my daughter and her are very close.
my mother buys her from dippers when she was small,to school clothes,school lunches.etc. She has never needed a thing! my daughters almost 12 now and her custody is in question .Do I need to worrie about child support my mother has provided everything she has needed. plus i never went to court or ever even seen the divorce papers.

MySonsMom

Are you wondering if after 12 yrs you will have to start supporting your child? Is this what you are questioning?

------------------
~MySonsMom~

T

tigger

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MySonsMom:
Are you wondering if after 12 yrs you will have to start supporting your child? Is this what you are questioning?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I gladly suport my child thats not the question.My mother has always wanted to give her the things she has needed and wanted.The question is back suport even though my ex doesn't provide her with anything more then I do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">