• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

free legal advice for divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Regina Wedding

Iam currently going through a divorce that my husband is filling in the state of missouri our last state of residency. I moved to massachusetts in january after finding out about his affairs. He has made some changes to our divorceagreement and I need to know where to go for legal advice to make sure he takes up his responsibilities. I cannot afford a lawyer.

B

bst97

Check inside the front few pages of your phone book - there's probably a pro-bono in Mass that offers free legal services to those who cannot afford a lawyer.

R

Regina Wedding

[ thanks. I am checking it out- much appreciated QUOTE]Originally posted by bst97:
Check inside the front few pages of your phone book - there's probably a pro-bono in Mass that offers free legal services to those who cannot afford a lawyer.[/QUOTE]

U

usdeeper

I came across this website which might help a few of you out there who are struggling to afford an attorney...
http://www.abanet.org/legalservices/probono/home.html

also,
http://www.freeandrea.org/probono.htm

Hope this helps..

------------------
:) SMILE - Start Making It Livable for Everyone

Divorce is a process over which children have no control. Children should not be its victims.
When parents are under stress, it is harder to be in touch with their children's pain and anguish.
It takes time, effort, and planning on the part of the parents to be able to provide for the children's needs.
In the crisis of divorce, parents may put their children on hold while they attend to adult problems first.
Sometimes separating/divorced parents find that their roles and expectations are undefined and cloudy.
If handled properly, divorce need not be devastating for children.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">