• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

frustrated stepmom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rome

My husbands x wife constantly puts me down in front of his 2 children (girl 13, boy 9). She has the kids convinced that my husband is a terrible dad. We give continuously to the kids above and beyond the child support and try to spend as much time as possible with them. We recently had a new child together and she was very nice up until 2 wks ago. Since then she tells the kids their dad loves the new child more. The children believe her. She has been leaving messages on our machine ridiculing him and stabing aweful comments at me such as I am the worst mother and that I am jealous that she is a better mom and that the 13 yr old can take better care of the baby because she has more experience. She also threatened me that if I tell her kids anything that I will regret it. Im not sure what she will do, she is pretty unstable. I try not to take things to heart, but once I begin to feel better, she reminds me again somehow.
Please help me cope with this situation.
Thank you,
rome

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You have asked no legal questions. The only request you have made is, "Help me to cope."

Please make an appointment for you, and your husband, to see a family counselor/therapist.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

[This message has been edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE (edited November 01, 2000).]

Jenifa

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rome:
My husbands x wife constantly puts me down in front of his 2 children (girl 13, boy 9). She has the kids convinced that my husband is a terrible dad. We give continuously to the kids above and beyond the child support and try to spend as much time as possible with them. We recently had a new child together and she was very nice up until 2 wks ago. Since then she tells the kids their dad loves the new child more. The children believe her. She has been leaving messages on our machine ridiculing him and stabing aweful comments at me such as I am the worst mother and that I am jealous that she is a better mom and that the 13 yr old can take better care of the baby because she has more experience. She also threatened me that if I tell her kids anything that I will regret it. Im not sure what she will do, she is pretty unstable. I try not to take things to heart, but once I begin to feel better, she reminds me again somehow.
Please help me cope with this situation.
Thank you,
rome
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.secondwivesclub.com

I hope you get some of what you need at that site. Also what IAAL said was a good idea, as online there is only so much help you can get. Good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">