• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gone trick or treating......

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

Ukiah

Looks like everyone else has too. Be safe everyone! And check that candy before eating it! Happy Halloween!

Ukiah

L

LadyBlu

You know what the biggest joy about having kids is?LMAO.. parental priviledges... Since I drive them door to door, I get first choice of the candy.. Well, ok, it doesnt work when they get older.. but my 8yr old still believes me.. *S*
Have to fight and trade with the 13&15 yr old to get them to give up ANY of theirs..

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

What's even better is when the kids come to the door and I tell them, "I'm suing you, you, you, and of course, especially you!"

Then they run away screaming and crying, while I'm throwing candy and business cards at them.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Mrs. Liable dressed up as the "Tildawn of the Opera", mask and cape. She was playing the organ, with plastic guns in her hands, and selling pills to undercover officers, all the while exclaiming, in her best Lon Chaney voice, "I'm innocent, I don't want to be extradited back to Georgia, or expelled from school!!"

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

L

LadyBlu

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
Mrs. Liable dressed up as the "Tildawn of the Opera", mask and cape. She was playing the organ, with plastic guns in her hands, and selling pills to undercover officers, all the while exclaiming, in her best Lon Chaney voice, "I'm innocent, I don't want to be extradited back to Georgia, or expelled from school!!"

IAAL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG.. Stop.. my face hurts from laughing so hard... *Tildawn of the Opera*lol

L

LadyBlu

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
My response:

What's even better is when the kids come to the door and I tell them, "I'm suing you, you, you, and of course, especially you!"

Then they run away screaming and crying, while I'm throwing candy and business cards at them.

IAAL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMAO...
I can picture this...
Lucky my daughter didnt come to your door... She would have stood and argued with you... lmao..
(I have noooo idea where she gets that from either)

MySonsMom

LOL IAAL, omg that was funny. Thanks for the great laugh!

I can totally see you throwing candy and business cards too...hehehehe.

Thanks, my morning is brighter now. :)

------------------
*There is no love, like the unconditional love of a Mother*

-I am not an Attorney, any advice given is strictly advice-

U

Ukiah

I've already eaten half my candy! I went trick-or-treating with my daughter- dressed as a joker card! I was told by a couple of people that I was too old to TOT, when I asked them how old I looked they said 14!! I then said.... well you don't expect my parents to send my 'sisiter' out by herself do you????

(personal note: I'll be 30 on the 16th!!)

T

Tigres

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LadyBlu:{b}
LMAO...
I can picture this...
Lucky my daughter didnt come to your door... She would have stood and argued with you... lmao..
(I have noooo idea where she gets that from either)[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My daughter faced down the scary chain saw man and told him he wasn't very nice.

LB2, maybe she's a lawyer to be! *s*

They have these dolls that are kinda like Barbie dolls but they are called Smartee Dolls. One of them is an attorney. Erin has Ashley the Artist and Destiny the Doctor and I'm getting her a bunch more for her birthday.

Tig

L

LadyBlu

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tigres:
My daughter faced down the scary chain saw man and told him he wasn't very nice.

LB2, maybe she's a lawyer to be! *s*

They have these dolls that are kinda like Barbie dolls but they are called Smartee Dolls. One of them is an attorney. Erin has Ashley the Artist and Destiny the Doctor and I'm getting her a bunch more for her birthday.

Tig
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, Tig, I wish my daughter would play with dolls... she has gotten into the beanie babies a little though.. last night before TOT'ing I took her to Mickey D's and she had to have the Donkey Beanie.. she said she didnt want the elephant cuz that was George Dubya's, and since *WE* are voting for Gore she wanted the Donkey....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">