• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Happy Halloween!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MySonsMom

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and SAFE Halloween. Hope everyone has a good time! :)

------------------
*There is no love, like the unconditional love of a Mother*

-I am not an Attorney, any advice given is strictly advice-

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MySonsMom:
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and SAFE Halloween. Hope everyone has a good time! :)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Thanks!! I'm going as an "Attorney", passing out my business cards, and saying, "Here's a Trick for you!" - - or should I be saying that on Hollywood Boulevard?

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

L

LadyBlu

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MySonsMom:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank You MSM, hope the same for you...
psss, you need to go register at the babyshower page..

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My further response:

No . . . I've decided to go out as "Tildunce" and drag around my deadbeat husband, and have my brother and son in tow, waiving Plastic Guns and passing out illicit drugs.

And then, ask everyone I meet, "I'm Desperate - Can You Help Me!!! Have my son and brother broken any laws? Is there a way for me to get them out of trouble, or to get their sentences reduced?"

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

G

Grandma B

Ok, IAAL, but if you do the Tildunce bit, I wouldn't recommend strolling onto Hollywood Boulevard!

L

LadyBlu

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Grandma B:
Ok, IAAL, but if you do the Tildunce bit, I wouldn't recommend strolling onto Hollywood Boulevard!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me either.. I hear they dont take pity on *Rednecks* down there..

L

LadyBlu

Speaking of the *annoying* one... did she disappear along with her pleading post?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LadyBlu:
Speaking of the *annoying* one... did she disappear along with her pleading post?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Yes, apparently Mary is practicing CENSORSHIP again. On these Boards, the First Amendment means diddly squat.

IAAL

------------------

N

navywife_tx

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
My further response:

No . . . I've decided to go out as "Tildunce" and drag around my deadbeat husband, and have my brother and son in tow, waiving Plastic Guns and passing out illicit drugs.

And then, ask everyone I meet, "I'm Desperate - Can You Help Me!!! Have my son and brother broken any laws? Is there a way for me to get them out of trouble, or to get their sentences reduced?"

IAAL
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks for the laugh today b/c i really needed it. I laughed so loud that my mother had to ask me what was so funny.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

[/b][/QUOTE]
Thanks for the laugh today b/c i really needed it. I laughed so loud that my mother had to ask me what was so funny.[/B][/QUOTE]

My response:

HEY!! I WAS SERIOUS. THIS ISN'T FUNNY!! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE !! HER CHILD AND BROTHER WERE IN TROUBLE, AND NEED SOLID ADVICE - - NOT A KICK IN THE GROIN.

SO, STOP LAUGHING OUT LOUD AS HARD AS YOU CAN. HER SON NEEDS TO GO TO COLLEGE!! HER BROTHER SHOULDN'T BE IN JAIL!!

SO, STOP MAKING FUN OF, OR LAUGHING AT, TILDUNCE - - OR THERE WILL BE GOULISH HELL TO PAY!!

IAAL

------------------

L

LadyBlu

Well I dont know about the rest of you but when she started talking about kicking peoples A S S es... I was shaking in my shoes...
LMAO...

usmcfamily

MSM (and and the "regulars" here!- it's getting too many to list without worrying about forgetting someone)....Happy Halloween to you too!!!!!!!!! Hope that you all have your fair share of treats tonight!
God Bless

U

Ukiah

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:

My response:

Thanks!! I'm going as an "Attorney", passing out my business cards, and saying, "Here's a Trick for you!" - - or should I be saying that on Hollywood Boulevard?

IAAL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey IAAL, I can go as the "other" kind of Person that says "Here's a trick for you" I'll call you if I get thrown in jail! LOL

Ukiah

Jenifa

Happy Halloweenie to you too MSM & everyone. I just got back from trick or treating with the kiddies. It was fun & exhausting.

P

pippie

To MSM,
Happy Halloween to you too! Hope you had a safe one. Take care. -Pippie 8)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">