• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Help Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

ConcernedSister

Hi there, I am not even sure where to begin....I am inquiring about my sisters children. Her ex-husband has called DCFS on her and her boyfriend claiming that the 4 year old son was hit by boyfriend. DCFS determined that boyfriend was not allowed to watch (ex's)son un-supervised or his own daughter. Sister had no other babysitter, so basically ignored order. (although claims that boyfriend watched kids with others present(his own sister and her hubby--they all live together). Anyway DCFS has called sister and boyfriend to court. Is there anything that I can do? Can DCFS take kids away, if they do, can I get custody of them. or temp custody...I told sister that she shouldnt go into court without a lawyer. Help!!!!
p.s. we are in Illinois

[This message has been edited by ConcernedSister (edited July 25, 2000).]

MySonsMom

I say your sister needs a lawyer..she disobeyed an order and you get in trouble for things like that..

------------------
~MySonsMom~

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">