• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I keep kids in state?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

winwilson1

The wife and I have been having problems for sometime now and have discussed divorce since last year. I always end up backing out because my wife ;who is from MN and has been here in CO for 8yrs; she says she will move back to MN immediatly. I have one 5yr old daughter and another child on the way.(bad timing I know) (I know I'm a heel for wanting to leave now but it all comming to a head) I'm miserable and completely ready to end the 11yr marrige but I don't think I could stand being that far from my kids. Is there anything I can do to make the mother stay in state, or do I have to just suffer thru the next eighteen years to be close to my kids? Thanks for any advise BW

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">