• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am not the father,birth certificate rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dell

I have been named the father of and un born child. The situation leaves the door open to several people who could be the father. There has been no legal testing to determine who is the real father. The child will be adopted after the 72 hour wait.It is handled by and adoption agency. To keep problem out of court, I have agreed to sign document stating"Not admitting to being father but releasing any claim to the child.
QUESTION: Should I sign document as stated are not sign paper and ask for Paternity test
Question:If I sign document as stated above"No Claim" can my name be put on birth certificate with out proof of paternitiy.

A

Alice A

Probbaly the new parents names will be put on the birth certificate. Ask the state agency that handles birth records in your state.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">