• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I didn't marry very well, did I? Live with bum husband and in-laws who want my son

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Joshua'smom

I am married to a mama's boy who doesn't work. His parents have financially supported us for 3 years. Last year between my husband and I, we made 8,000.00 $7,000.00 of which I made.

Last week my husband and I were in a heated argument. His parents became involved and tried to tell me to leave. They said I was not taking MY son with me. Do they have this right because they have financially supported us because their own son won't support his family.

I could go to my own fathers who lives 800 miles away and get on my feet. In California is this legal or could these people stop me. Do grandparents have any rights that these are claiming in California.

U

uijkh

tell them to get lost.. pack your bags and hightail it to CA

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">