• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I hate my life and my situation.......

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Teen_In_Need

my life is soooo messed up right now...... my babys father is a jerk who treats me like im less than nothing, and when i try to talk to him to get to the roots of our problems he wont talk, its all his parents fault wed be together if they didnt get in the way........it really hurts....i;m so depressed im getting sick, sometimes i cant eat or sleep, i'm afraid i might die....its just not fair. why me? i ask, why? slowly each day i die on the inside a little more, i've tried professional help but it doesnt work.....nothing does. his parents are forever in the way. i hate them, they took from me the only guy i have ever loved... they hurt me immensely. i dont know what to do, i feel myself going crazy on the inside, im losing it one day im afraid ill snap.... i have a 4 month old daughter who i love but cant bear to look at, she brings me so much joy and so much pain at the same time....it kills me to feel this way about my baby, my life is so messed up and he doesnt care one bit of what hes done to me and what this will do to our daughter. he doesnt care....... he goes out parties, dates girls, and has the time of his life, while i am at home taking care of the daughter he helped produce.....its not fair HE left us why should he be allowed to just waltz in whenever he feels like it? he hurts me and hell eventually hurt her, i hate the law for there is no way i can get him out of our lives because hes her father. its really starting to affect me bad. Emotionally and Physically. thanks if you read this, although i know no one can help me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">