• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IAAL/Soupy Sales

• Thread starter Always searching
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Always searching

x

[This message has been edited by Always searching (edited October 14, 2000).]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:
Wow what happy memories that brings me. Haven't heard his name in a long time. He had the most sincere smile and genuine spirit. Can you get any tapes of him anymore? I really loved him. Soupy Sales....wow!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Always!

Isn't that a gas?

Soupy Sales says: "If you're not true to your teeth, they will be false to you!!"

I've got a bunch of his shows on tape and, yes, they're available - - you just have to search. Blacktooth, Whitefang and Pooky - - they're all there!!

Soupy Sales: "This one's for management, this one's for the producer, and this one's for you!" (He gave the "finger" on the air, which is what got him kicked off the show and cancelled).

We all enjoyed the zaney antics of this true American Comic, right up there with Chaplin.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by usdeeper:
This is a US thang right ? :)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Yes, strictly American humor, comedy, pratfalls, jokes, hilarious skits and sheer craziness!

Okay everyone, on the count of three, let's all do the Soupy Sales "Shuffle"!

IAAL

A

Always searching

x

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

You're very welcome. Now, don't get me started on "Sky King" and his sidekick daughter, Penny.

I go way back . . . remember, "Hopalong Cassidy" was my Godfather and we had actors over to the house all the time. We kids didn't just watch 'em on T.V., we had 'em right there in the house, in living color!!

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

A

Always searching

x

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">