• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

jamiet

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Brandys

I just want to say that I have sat here at my computer for an hour now reading through all these diffent posts that point back to you.

You got an angry crowd going here Lady.

I will answer your qustion, at least I think I can simply from reading where your going with this but first I'd like to ask you a question.

Jamiet- do you have children of your own? From your posts and how your behaving I'm guessing you don't.

Your husband should be paying the additional $150.00 a month and happily. There are 4.3 weeks in a month, that comes to $34.88 a week, $4.98 a day to provide Diapers, formula, baby Tylenol, wipes, a roof over the kids head, electricity, heat, water, I think I made my point. $4.98 is a trip for one to Mc Donalds. If this is going to financially break you and your husband you should get a second job because your living to close to the edge financially to begin with.

What you need to realize is you aren't hurting her, your hurting the NEEDS of that child and that makes you both look bad, immature and childish yourself.

I hope you don't bother having kids yourself because your a very spitful ***** and your husband is a deadbeat in every sense of the word.

Visitation........Come On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W

whatthehell

oh Brandy, you don't even know the half of it. She has differnt user names. They are Short Nerves, Kdan, Jamiet, stevemadison, andrea wells etc....

She at first seemed to be in desperate need of help, but the more she posted the more it seemed that she was one card short of a deck! She got very angry with most of the people trying to give her advice and at one point calling everyone f**** nuts! The nerve. Makes me kinda laugh now but it's twisted in it's own little way as well!

B

Brandys

ya, I saw the F***Nuts post and after reading alot of different posts I just couldn't resist replying. These people should be taken to the cleaners for the next 18 years with their additudes. I'm all for fair child support, being on both sides of the line, but this is rediculous.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">