• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Jenifa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Always searching

Crapmagnet? What a great word!!!! I will ad it to my repertoire of fun words. That was great!

L

LadyBlu

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:
Crapmagnet? What a great word!!!! I will ad it to my repertoire of fun words. That was great!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank You both for trying to help me to refrain from getting sucked up into all this. I need to learn a little restraint still and am working on it... I am working on that Queen B virus to rid some of the viciousness...*S* just have to get enough people to respond to the same post(s) at the same time to accomplish it.

Jenifa

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:
Crapmagnet? What a great word!!!! I will ad it to my repertoire of fun words. That was great!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TY Always. :) I'm glad you liked the word. :) How are you? I hope you're doing well. I found out this week that this child is going to be a giant. Had a sonogram on Monday, and it was registering my due date as next Thursday (I'm not due until Nov. 27th!!)! Talk about a big baby?

Each time I open my mailbox I look for a link to Babycenter.com with my cyberpresents. &lt;hint...hint&gt;

Jenifa

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LadyBlu:
Thank You both for trying to help me to refrain from getting sucked up into all this. I need to learn a little restraint still and am working on it... I am working on that Queen B virus to rid some of the viciousness...*S* just have to get enough people to respond to the same post(s) at the same time to accomplish it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem LB2. In comment to the topic by the not so bright crapmagnet, since when does agreeing with one person and not another grounds for calling them a "follower" of the person they agree with? Especially when the person you don't agree with has such a horrid attitude. My word! LOL I loved that post "to LadyBlu & her followers." Like you've got powers to just suck people's mind capabilities through their screens at the freeadvice website, and MAKE them FOLLOW you. I'm sure, LB2, if you did have that capability, you'd be over at the banking websites trying to use your extreme powers of persuasion to get some major $$$$ over at one of them. Yes, sit at a freeadvice website to recruit your followers. That makes sense. LOL (now, I must say, it figures - given who had the whole idea of you having followers)

You have got to accentuate the positive...
and LOL at the negative. If I allowed every stupid creature who has darkened this website to stress me out or upset me too much, I would have given birth in July.

T

Tigres

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jenifa:
TY Always. :) I'm glad you liked the word. :) How are you? I hope you're doing well. I found out this week that this child is going to be a giant. Had a sonogram on Monday, and it was registering my due date as next Thursday (I'm not due until Nov. 27th!!)! Talk about a big baby?

Each time I open my mailbox I look for a link to Babycenter.com with my cyberpresents. &lt;hint...hint&gt;

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY JENIFA! Ignore your ultrasound. Yup! That's what I said. I had 3 ultrasounds in my last trimester with my daughter. I had actually lost weight since conception so there was a reason for it! The first one, they told me she was going to be HUGE. (My due date was not off as I also had 3 ultrasounds in the first trimester for other reasons.) The second one, a month later, said she was going to be underweight. The third one, (yes three, they really were concerned about the weight issue.) said she was going to be huge again. Supposedly over 11 lbs. She was 2 weeks over due, born with out a hitch and weighed 8 lbs.

Don't worry about the size of the body, it's the head! *s*

Tig

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tigres:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget the ears too !

L

LadyBlu

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tigres:
HEY JENIFA! Ignore your ultrasound. Yup! That's what I said. I had 3 ultrasounds in my last trimester with my daughter. I had actually lost weight since conception so there was a reason for it! The first one, they told me she was going to be HUGE. (My due date was not off as I also had 3 ultrasounds in the first trimester for other reasons.) The second one, a month later, said she was going to be underweight. The third one, (yes three, they really were concerned about the weight issue.) said she was going to be huge again. Supposedly over 11 lbs. She was 2 weeks over due, born with out a hitch and weighed 8 lbs.

Tig

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jenifa:

Beleive Tig about the head...*S* my daughter was my smallest baby, and she hurt the worst.. she had this tiny little body and this HUGE head... only weighed 5lbs9oz...

This was for Jenifa too...
If I had the capabilities of manipulating peoples minds, Heck, I would not be fighting Workers Comp for surgery, sitting here fighting month to month, and the *person* (mind you I use that term loosly too) in question wouldnt be sitting at her computer slamming me... I did try to be nice to her... but no more... she isnt worth the time it takes for me to respond.. so the next time she comes Begging for help... she wont be getting it from me. The rest *of my faithful followers* can do what they wish.
*S* sorry , had to throw that in there...
Now... back to my mind manipulations I am meditating on tonights Lotto, up to 18mil... and I am going to make those balls bounce out my numbers... lol, wish me luck...

[This message has been edited by LadyBlu (edited October 28, 2000).]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Those are Tildawn's balls . . . hairy and wrinkly . . . with numbers on them !!

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

L

LadyBlu

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
My response:

Those are Tildawn's balls . . . hairy and wrinkly . . . with numbers on them !!

IAAL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*S* now I will never win.... lol

A

Always searching

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jenifa:

[Talk about a big baby?

My last one weighed 11 lbs 6 oz. He is a great big, wide shouldered good looking young man now, but he filled up the entire newborn bassinet. It was a breeze. 3 hours, no drugs. He was a beauty.

Okay, okay, I am getting that arranged. Be patient. Cyber baby showers need a team effort.

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">