• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Jenifa:

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LadyBlu

We need a pic of your belly to put in the photo album on the shower page.. *S*

Jenifa

I don't have one :( I have avoided cameras like the plague during this pregnancy. You know how they say that girls take their mother's beauty? I didn't think I was all too beautiful before, so now I just look at myself and see a complete sea hag. Would a regular pic of me do? LOL

T

Tigres

Ok, Ok. I won't argue with a pregnant woman's self image! lol

Just make sure it isn't OBVIOUS your not preggers, k?

Tig

MySonsMom

That's funny Jenifa...Because when I was pregnant I was AWFUL! You know how some say pregnant women have that beautiful glow to them? I didn't come close to any sort of glow! hehehe :)

------------------
*There is no love, like the unconditional love of a Mother*

-I am not an Attorney, any advice given is strictly advice-

T

Tigres

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MySonsMom:
That's funny Jenifa...Because when I was pregnant I was AWFUL! You know how some say pregnant women have that beautiful glow to them? I didn't come close to any sort of glow! hehehe :)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I glowed when preggers with my daughter. And, Oh my God! the men would not leave me alone! Left and right... With my baby boy, couldn't even get my hubby interested!

Tig

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Arial, Verdana, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>
I am not a lawyer. Any information relayed is merely my own experience or research.

"PRINCESS, HAVING HAD SUFFICIENT EXPERIENCE WITH PRINCES, SEEKS FROG."

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">