• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

joint custody medical insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

very tired

My husband has joint legal/physical custody of one child. Mother is custodial parent. We have insurance for this child. Free insurance through the military. Everything is free, visits and medication. The mother refuses to use it and told the court that she now has to pay $84 a month for child insurance. Now we have to pay that amount in the court order. I know this isn't right.
State of Ca

Help

B

Brigit

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by very tired:
My husband has joint legal/physical custody of one child. Mother is custodial parent. We have insurance for this child. Free insurance through the military. Everything is free, visits and medication. The mother refuses to use it and told the court that she now has to pay $84 a month for child insurance. Now we have to pay that amount in the court order. I know this isn't right.
State of Ca

Help
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I know from having to use my son's TRICARE, it's only free according to if you live near a military installation in a providing area. Our closest base is over 100 miles away but luckily my doctor takes the insurance. Can you appeal to the court bout this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">