• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mentally handicapped child folndled on school bus

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

THof848

I live in Texas. My daughter is 15 and has Down Syndrome. I received a call on 8-28-00 telling me there had been an "incident" involving my daughter. The special ed bus driver had gotten off the bus to assist a wheelchair bound student. When she returned to the bus a 17 year old was observed fondling my daughter. This "incident" took place on 8-21-00. Not only did it take a week for them to notify me, I also discovered this boy was in the process of being transferred to another school because of a similar "incident" that happened on school property. I have talked to about anyone who will talk to me and I am not getting anywhere. What can I do? I want to make sure this doesn't happen again instead of just moving this student school to school.

T

TXGranma

This isn't legal advice, but I've seen it work for other folks. Contact someone in the TV media and tell them your story....they'll get someone to answer you pretty darn quick.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">