• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My 16 year old has been manipulated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

Ozzie

I let my son have a long distance relationship. He in los angeles, she in san jose. I trusted her mother to take care of him. But she has manipulated him. She has convinced him to run away to san jose. To keep him and there daughter together. To make a long story short. This summer I had let him stay up there. He came back at the end of summer and the mother had bought him a plane ticket to run away w/o my permission. The mother says that In San Jose the police cannot touch him because he is 16 yr's old. I demanded that she put him back on the plane and she refused. I went up to go get him and he basically did not want to come home. I was upset and I came home. I didn't want to get into any kind of domestic trouble. I was very upset. The mother had lied to me. Just so that she can take my son from me. To keep him for his daughter. I don't know what to do. Meanwhile he has registered in a school up there and has got a job. Despite all that I still want him to come home. I need some help. This happened the end of aug. Now end of october. He had just called me for the first time since that date and now has told me that he has gotten his girlfreind pregnant. Can anybody out there help me. or is there anything I can do legally. Cause talking is not doing for me. Please help, Very depressed.

Ozzie

------------------
Ozzie Vega

[This message has been edited by Ozzie (edited November 02, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Ozzie (edited November 02, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">