• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NEDD HELP LOCATING ACTIVE MILITARY PERSONNEL!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Brigit

Yeah, it's me again...ok, now the prblem is that I have to serve my ex with the papers for court. He told me he is in NC but when I asked his mother for his address, she refused to give it to me...I have less than 2 months before he leaves for CA--what do I do? Also, the court clerk in NJ told me that I don't need to have an emergency hearing, that I can wait for the three weeks--HELP!!

T

Tigres

What branch is he in?

Tig

------------------
I am not a lawyer. Any information relayed is merely my own experience or research.
WARNING: I HAVE AN ATTITUDE AND I KNOW HOW TO USE IT.

"PRINCESS, HAVING HAD SUFFICIENT EXPERIENCE WITH PRINCES,SEEKS FROG."

B

Brigit

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tigres:
What branch is he in?

Tig

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
He's in the Navy (a corpsman--hospital type thingy!)

B

Brigit

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brigit:
Originally posted by Tigres:
What branch is he in?

Tig

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
He's in the Navy (a corpsman--hospital type thingy!)
FOUND HIM! Since I knew what state he was in, I got an on-line listing of the bases
in NC and started calling...been on the phone all morning. Anyway, it turns out he is temp. stationed on a large base in NC for some type of corpsman school...I explained the situation to them (need to serve him with court papers, etc.) and they were more than happy to oblige!!! WOO-HOO! Stay tuned for the latest developments..... :)

T

Tigres

Good job! That's exactly what I was going to suggest! Let us know what happens next!

Best of Luck!

Tig

:cool:

------------------
I am not a lawyer. Any information relayed is merely my own experience or research.
WARNING: I HAVE AN ATTITUDE AND I KNOW HOW TO USE IT.

"PRINCESS, HAVING HAD SUFFICIENT EXPERIENCE WITH PRINCES,SEEKS FROG."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">