• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NEED HELP IN LOUISIANA!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

IN NEED OF SOME HELP, I HAVE A ELDERLY MOTHER, SHE IS NOW 78 YRS OLD, SHE MARRIED FOR THE SECOND TIME AT AGE 70. HER SPOUSE IS 80 HE IS FROM OHIO & SHE IS FROM LOUISIANA.
THEY DID KEEP THEIR OWN RESIDENCE, & TRAVELED
BACK & FORTH. NOW THEY R BOTH SICK & CAN NO LONGER TRAVEL....I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF HER &HIS KIDS HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF HIM...SO SHE IS HERE IN LOUISIANA & HE IS IN OHIO...WE R LOOKING AT A DIVORCE R SOMETHING THAT WILL TAKE THE LEAST AMOUNT OF TIME TO GET. THIS WOULD HAVE TO BE THE OHIO LAWS, THEY GOT MARRIED IN TOLEDO, OHIO. YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRICATED.

THANKS,

U

usdeeper

I know this may be a silly question.. but is the only reason for the divorce because the of the travel ?. Is this being initiated by both of them or are the kids pushing for it ?.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by usdeeper:
I know this may be a silly question.. but is the only reason for the divorce because the of the travel ?. Is this being initiated by both of them or are the kids pushing for it ?. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">