• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Custody Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Cgman

I am thinking of keeping my daughter the next time she comes to visit, she is 4 years old, and I have been wanting my daughter to live with me for a long time but my ex-wife refuses. We have never gone to court over it YET!. If I get her and keep her until something is resolved in court can I be prosecuted for anything, such as kidnapping or obduction?

MySonsMom

Well..Let me start by asking WHY you feel that you should do such a thing...?

------------------
~MySonsMom~

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cgman:
I am thinking of keeping my daughter the next time she comes to visit, she is 4 years old, and I have been wanting my daughter to live with me for a long time but my ex-wife refuses. We have never gone to court over it YET!. If I get her and keep her until something is resolved in court can I be prosecuted for anything, such as kidnapping or obduction?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Okay, everyone, watch. I'll lead this person right down the path . . .

Alright, I need to know:

1. What State are you residing in?

2. What State is the mother residing in?

3. In what State has the child resided for the past 6 months?

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

C

Cgman

I feel that I should have her because since my ex-wife has been with her new boyfriend for the past year she has been doing things out of the ordianary and the latest to make a long story short is she just put her in a new Day care "again" and she has her in their for up to 12 1/2 hours a day, which I believe is too long for a four year old, too top it off she even puts her in there on her days off but she "says" only for 5-6 hours, because our daughter apparently likes it. I am sorry but I informed her I disagree with that decision and she said there is nothing else she can do and that is her only option, I have also told her numeroous times that I would like to have my daughter for summers, and she refused, her excuse was , "it will mess her patter up and she is trying to get her on a set schedule" thats fine but she has used that same excuse for the past 3 years, how long does it take to get a child on a schedule. I just feel she would have more family interation here with me, and I would never put her in a day care for 12 hours especially on my days off. Thats just for starters.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cgman:
I am in Pennsylvania<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

That's wonderful. Now, can you answer ALL of my initial questions?

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

C

Cgman

WE ARE ALL IN PA, IF THEY WERE IN DIFFERENT STATES I WOULD HAVE SAID SO.

C

Cgman

WE ARE ALL IN PA, IF THEY WERE IN DIFFERENT STATES I WOULD HAVE SAID SO.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

WE ARE ALL IN PA, IF THEY WERE IN DIFFERENT STATES I WOULD HAVE SAID SO.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

I don't know you, and I don't know your mannerisms. I asked specific questions about each person, and what I got from you was the incomplete answer about yourself:

"I am in Pennsylvania"

Now, because you're being argumentative and uncooperative, not only are you on your own in this one, but in order to get help on your problem, you get to pay money to an attorney. See what you lost for being a smartass?

IAAL

------------------

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">