• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Noncustodial mothers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I am a former noncustodial mother of two girls, and I am in the process of gathering information for research that will go into my book: Noncustodial Mothers: By Choice or by Force? to be published Summer 2001 by Charles C. Thomas Publisher. In 1983, I conducted the most extensive study on noncustodial mothers in the U.S. This study expands to include mothers who gave and lost custody. If you are willing to fill out a confidential questionnaire, please email me your name and mailing address to: [email protected] All responses will be kept anonymous. I thank you for your help with this important work. If interested, I can send you a copy of a recent article published in a professional journal. Thanks.

Catalina Herrerias, MSW, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Human Relations Dept.
University of Oklahoma
601 Elm Avenue, 7th FL
Norman, Oklahoma 73019
(405) 325-1756

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">