• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Okay IAAL/what shall we ask for:Jenifa's visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Always searching

I think as God parents, we should get some sort of cyber visitation. Of course, feeding is going to be difficult and getting IAAL out of his lowrider takes effort, but, we do love you and are looking forward to little Isabella Podacky to arrive.

Lady Blu sounds like she has lots of energy, so I think I will put her in charge of the cyber baby shower and navy can help her with the details. LB can supervise and Tig can arrange the meeting area with her wonderful artistic ability. USMCfamily and Mysonsmon are free to choose which part they would like in this shower too. Ok Lady, you pick the date and we will all be there. Be sure to invite Home Guru and njc from the Real Estate board and if I have forgotten anyone, please let me know. Remember, Jenifa is having a girl...lots of pretty pink fluffy things!!!

L

LadyBlu

LOL, lots of energy is putting it mildly... I am going Frickin nuts. Not used to being home like this all the time and it is starting to get to me.. Cabin Fever so to speak..

Will get with navy in the morning and work out the date.. if she is due the 27th, we need to have it by the 15th.. *Holidays coming up and all*...

*S* goody goody goody.. a baby is on its way..

I actually got to see my sister give birth a couple of months ago.. Wont go into details cuz I dont want to shake Jenifa up.. lets just say her Dr screwed up BIG TIME!! Almost had to take her to Surgery to get her stitched up... But all turned out well and I spoil the little ball of joy every chance I get... *S* almost makes me want to have another one.. NOT!~!!!

N

navywife_tx

Someone looking for me?? Oh man, i have to plan a baby shower for my friend too so this one will give me some ideas i hope. The only thing is i don't know whether she is having a boy or girl yet but i can still get some good ideas off of Jenifa's shower.
I have 3 kids and after each one, i always said that i wouldn't have any more but guess what...i lied..I have 3 beautiful girls and the hubby and i want that boy. Needless to say, in about a year and a half i will have another one.. lord help me for saying that but all 3 girls are exactally 2 1/2 years apart.. Weird huh?
As for the date of this wonderful event, i am going back to good 'ole Texas on Nov.6th so if it's before that i can attend but if not, i'll be here in spirit..lol.. Lady,catch me sometime today and we'll plan...

L

LadyBlu

USMC, Tig and MSM.. we need to figure out a date.. if we can get it all together byt he 5th, then navy can make it if not.. well she will just be missing out on the Cyber Baby Shower of the Century..
*S* I am looking through all the baby ads online right now.. ohhhhh this is fun!!

L

LadyBlu

hmmm, I know I posted a message but it isn't showing up.. oh well will probably show up once I post this one..Lets get together monday morning ladies Tig, USMC, MSM, and Navy if you can make it..(No peeking Jenifa)
*S* then we can plan on the Cyber Shower...I have a crib and furniture picked out if you would all like we can *pitch* in together for it.. lol, think it may be out of my budget.. even cyber budget..

usmcfamily

Woops - would seem I've let myself get "out of the loop" the last couple of days - sorry but all that stuff with JamieT/whatever got to me - must be the pregnancy hormones as never let someone get under my sking so much! Was thinking of taking a bit of a "vacation" from here for a while cuz really don't need that right now - but look at all I have missed in just a day or two!
Sounds, though, like we are a little late from the last post from Jenifa - has anyone heard anything from her yet? I certainly hope it is going well for her - I know how hard it gets waiting for the baby to show up....Jenifa - CONGRATULATIONS!
As to the shower ... guess we just have to add one more - very small - guest to the list as the little miss has decided to put in an early appearance. Just send us our invite - nothing we pregnant women love more than baby stuff!!!!! *S*

L

LadyBlu

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by usmcfamily:
Woops - would seem I've let myself get "out of the loop" the last couple of days - sorry but all that stuff with JamieT/whatever got to me - must be the pregnancy hormones as never let someone get under my sking so much! Was thinking of taking a bit of a "vacation" from here for a while cuz really don't need that right now - but look at all I have missed in just a day or two!
Sounds, though, like we are a little late from the last post from Jenifa - has anyone heard anything from her yet? I certainly hope it is going well for her - I know how hard it gets waiting for the baby to show up....Jenifa - CONGRATULATIONS!
As to the shower ... guess we just have to add one more - very small - guest to the list as the little miss has decided to put in an early appearance. Just send us our invite - nothing we pregnant women love more than baby stuff!!!!! *S*
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have an idea....*S* we can make it a class action baby shower ..lol, keeping with the mood of the *Legal Advice Board*....

USMC, do you have any idea if you are having a boy or a girl yet?

Somebody tell us if/when they hear from Jenifa.... pleeeeaaaaassseeee.... sitting here on pins and needles ...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">