• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parentig plan and supervisied visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

annee34nc

i am divorced and have custody of my 2 children. my ex had supevised visitation rights and is taking me back to court to modify the original order requesting unsuperised visits because he claims i didnt reasonably comply with the supervised visitation. I wasnt responsible for setting up a schedule my attorney was. most of the time the counselor contacted me and iwould bring the kids to the visit. my ex now refuses to use this counslor. there have only been 5 or less supervised visits in the last 2 years. what are his chances of getting unsupervised visits and will it reflect on me or the attorney for not setting up a schedule? i dont want to lose custody of my children. there was physical abuse to the oldest and we have photos. is it to late to pursue these charges now?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">