• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Paula

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

newmom

Because I know she is still reading and biting her tongue every time something comes up that she wants to respond to. GET OVER IT!! You can take this harshly if you want to and that's fine. The comment from IAAL, however, you should not have take offense to. As I see it, he said what he had to say in as nice a way as he could. Obviously he was upset about you apologizing for him when he felt no apology was needed.

I am only posting this because you did, at one time, give many people very good advice and I hate to see you abandon the board because you are hurt because someone asked you not to be a second voice to them.

I know this is WAY past when this incident happened, but I didn't expect Paula to really be gone this long.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by newmom:
Because I know she is still reading and biting her tongue every time something comes up that she wants to respond to. GET OVER IT!! You can take this harshly if you want to and that's fine. The comment from IAAL, however, you should not have take offense to. As I see it, he said what he had to say in as nice a way as he could. Obviously he was upset about you apologizing for him when he felt no apology was needed.

I am only posting this because you did, at one time, give many people very good advice and I hate to see you abandon the board because you are hurt because someone asked you not to be a second voice to them.

I know this is WAY past when this incident happened, but I didn't expect Paula to really be gone this long.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

For what it's worth Paula, I too join in NewMom's kind request. If I hurt your feelings, I apologize. I'd rather see you back here, with the "family", than not be here at all.

C'mon back.

IAAL

[This message has been edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE (edited August 25, 2000).]

A

Always searching

x

[This message has been edited by Always searching (edited October 14, 2000).]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:
Without going into a lot of detail...Paula has been in the hospital and is recuperating. It was a scare for her and her family but she is okay and gaining strength. I will email her and let her know that you were asking about her. I have grown to love her as my friend and is a very special person. The apology from IAAL will be special for her I know. I have to say IAAL, you are such a man of integrity and honestly I admire you as a person. This is not just flattery. This comes from the depths of my heart. You stand up for beliefs that are upright and you are courageous. You are a man any woman would be proud to be associated with, professionally or personally. I consider you a friend and hope that you get to read this. Thank-you for all of your help that you personally have given to me in my times of need. Your selfless kindness is appreciated so much. I always have believed that there is a reason for everything and there are no accidents when it comes to meeting people in your life. Perhaps all of this misery from the situation with my daughter had a reason. I have found a group of people that I have learned so much from and really enjoy. Enough I guess, I am getting teary eyed in gratitude of all of you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Oh my goodness!! What's wrong with her? Is she going to be okay? What happened?

As for the rest of your message, if I respond, I'll get "teary eyed".

Thanks.

IAAL

P

paula2

I am not sure where to start.

I actually have not been visiting the site, I knew if I did, I would have to respond.

Always Searching has become a very good friend to me and we email almost daily. She emailed me this morning and said I needed to come back and take a look.

I have not been feeling well physcially and with all the other stuff going on in my life.....well, I just needed to regroup.

The week that I posted saying I would not return, I was physcially sick and emotionally not dealing with it at all. I had gone into the Criminal board and found myself in a heated debate with IAAL and it wasn't even me. I actually found it quite humorus. Then I went into the family law board.....where IAAL confronted me. Any other time I would have explained my actions and appologized. I wasn't well, and hastly made my comments. A few days later I had a series of 4 mini strokes in a matter of 3 hours. I'm 36 and have had 1 to 2 mini strokes a year since I was 28. It is very scary. They have never been able to figure out what the problem was. They have now discovered that I have abnorally low blood pressure. I average 80 over 40, and from that they figure a mean average. At an average of 60, means your brain is not getting any oxygen, my average was 63. At times my bp would drop as low as 57 over 36. This has put me at risk for a full blown stroke. But, the good Lord was with me. I am now on medication to increase my BP.

As for IAAL: I am sorry! I was not appologizing for you. I know you have a demanding and stressful job and then try to come here and donate your knowledge to help others. I was simply trying to help the others not get discouraged. Those of us not as well versed with the law do not understand that every piece of information, regardless of how small, can be very vital to giving good advice. I know it is discourageing for you to give advice and find later that some piece of information could change the out come of you advice. I should have explained myself more clearly. And for that I am sorry.

I have missed everyone greatly, and Newmom, it is nice to know that you missed me too. IAAL, thanks, I missed you too.

God Bless and Love to you all.

Paula

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Dear Paula:

It's terrific to see you're back!

Thank goodness you're on the mend. Is it a good presumption for me to understand, then, that your blood pressure is under control?

Like any family, sometimes each of us can get on each others nerves. I imagine that's fairly standard, and I'm assuming that it's okay because that's what happens in the course of human events. As long as we all remain "tight" with each other, that's the bottom line and that's what really matters when the day is over.

Simply stated, I'm just glad you're back.

With lasting respect and genuine caring, I remain,

Yours,

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

MySonsMom

Wonderful to see you back with us Paula..Glad you are doing well.

Prayers to you.

------------------
~MySonsMom~

A

Always searching

x

A

A Mom

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paula2:
I am not sure where to start.

I actually have not been visiting the site, I knew if I did, I would have to respond.

Always Searching has become a very good friend to me and we email almost daily. She emailed me this morning and said I needed to come back and take a look.

I have not been feeling well physcially and with all the other stuff going on in my life.....well, I just needed to regroup.

The week that I posted saying I would not return, I was physcially sick and emotionally not dealing with it at all. I had gone into the Criminal board and found myself in a heated debate with IAAL and it wasn't even me. I actually found it quite humorus. Then I went into the family law board.....where IAAL confronted me. Any other time I would have explained my actions and appologized. I wasn't well, and hastly made my comments. A few days later I had a series of 4 mini strokes in a matter of 3 hours. I'm 36 and have had 1 to 2 mini strokes a year since I was 28. It is very scary. They have never been able to figure out what the problem was. They have now discovered that I have abnorally low blood pressure. I average 80 over 40, and from that they figure a mean average. At an average of 60, means your brain is not getting any oxygen, my average was 63. At times my bp would drop as low as 57 over 36. This has put me at risk for a full blown stroke. But, the good Lord was with me. I am now on medication to increase my BP.

As for IAAL: I am sorry! I was not appologizing for you. I know you have a demanding and stressful job and then try to come here and donate your knowledge to help others. I was simply trying to help the others not get discouraged. Those of us not as well versed with the law do not understand that every piece of information, regardless of how small, can be very vital to giving good advice. I know it is discourageing for you to give advice and find later that some piece of information could change the out come of you advice. I should have explained myself more clearly. And for that I am sorry.

I have missed everyone greatly, and Newmom, it is nice to know that you missed me too. IAAL, thanks, I missed you too.

God Bless and Love to you all.

Paula
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paula, I read this board a lot, but I have never posted until now....God bless you, you are such a doll! I'm glad you are back and I will pray that you stay healthy. :)

N

newmom

First of all - Paula I am glad you are back. I am sorry to hear of your condition and would like to say that I can't imagine how hard this must be on you. I know how devestating even the smallest stroke can be on a person (my grandfather suffered from stokes for many years before he passed away -and as an extra note - he passed away from natural causes and old age &lt;92&gt; not from a stroke). My prayers are with you.

Second I would like to apologize for some of my first post being rather rude. I went back and re-read it and it didn't exactly come out the way I had wanted it to. I am so glad you are back on the board and hopefully getting back to full force with your personal life.

IAAL - just wanted to correct your first post. It was ME not Mysonsmom!! :)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Sorry. I went back and made the correction. However, in my own defense, I mentioned her only because she was on my mind, and because she's so HOT !! I mean, if you were in my position, you'd be thinking of her too! If you've ever seen her wearing that tight, light blue, Cashmere sweater, and that Poodle skirt she was wearing the other night, like I saw her wearing, and those lucious lips of hers, you'd be thinking of her all the time. What a Babe!! C'mon, you can understand that, can't you? She's "drop-dead" beautiful!!

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

A

Always searching

x

P

paula2

Okay guys, I'm feeling well enough at this time and would like to know.....When do I get a date? :rolleyes:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Uh oh...

I'm in trubow now!

Always, what can I do to make it up to you?

Woe!! (he exclaimed as she finally turned to him)

Damn, I know your lips are big, but did you have to put so much red lipstick above and below your lips?

Anyway, she meant nothing to me, absolutely nothing!! (well, maybe just a little).

But, when it comes right down to it, you're the best date in the world, Doll Face!!

C'mon, who's got the best figure in town? That's right, you do.

Who's got the tallest beehive hairdo?
You do.

Who's got the best set of gams that just seem to go on forever?
You do.

And who will IAAL always come back to?
You, baby!

Hey, it's Friday night, and the Club Rio has Paul Anka singing tonight. Annette is supposed to be there too - - I just hope she doesn't put on her "ears" again. That was kinda corny the last time. Wanna go? And, it's Free Cherry Coke night!!

Sorry, Paula . . . you know I dig ya, but my Dance Card is filled . . . for now.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">