• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PLEASE HELP! Can a 19yr old get custody?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hansontexas

I need to know in case my brother wants to live with me. My mother would prefer him to live with me rather than my father also. My parents are constantly fighting (sometimes it even gets physical) and calling the police on eachother. My dad's girlfriend (who he had his last affair with) just moved in, and my brother stays at school all day until he has to come home, and then he stays in his room. My Dad gets physical with him, but only a few times a year. My brother does not want to live with Mom because he would still be in the middle, just on the other side and get less material things. He is thinking about moving in with me at college. I am willing to do anything to get my brother out of the crap my parents are putting him through without hurting my parents if possible. PLEASE HELP ME!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">