• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

response to IAAL..re: your last response

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sha_rae

First off if you paid attentiona as I spoke and understood when I did you would have realized that my mother took my child when I had him as a teenager. I did not go to prison until later in life. Your judgement or anyone elses is of no concern to me. "He who has not sin cast the first stone" and yes I am sure that you are some sort of "god" but blameless and problem "causing" less I think you are not. As anyone else I have made mistakes in my life, if you knew "personally" the people involve perhaps your opinion would would be different, perhaps not. But just so that you know I understand, I do not stand in judgement of you, my mother, or any other entity of society. I do not judge you, do not judge me please and thank you. I do not take personal offense to what you have said as I am sure was the hope.Furthermore...thank you.

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sha_rae:
First off if you paid attentiona as I spoke and understood when I did you would have realized that my mother took my child when I had him as a teenager. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As the legal parent, all you had to do was go to the police and press charges. You would have had the child back by dinner. Besides, I do not recall you stating the above on your original posting.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">