• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

this is the second w/no answer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

WHITSIX1

going through indiana custody hearing and need to know if we can use the witnesses we have and information. we have witnesses to mother beating boy leaving bruises. fired from work for stealing money, three possible dads now after 20,000 in attorneys fees. mother starves herself to 80 pounds while pregnant. tries to kill herself. one of her ex boyfreinds is comming forward and his family to help us. can they be put on the stand and does any of this info sound like its gonna help us??

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WHITSIX1:
going through indiana custody hearing and need to know if we can use the witnesses we have and information. we have witnesses to mother beating boy leaving bruises. fired from work for stealing money, three possible dads now after 20,000 in attorneys fees. mother starves herself to 80 pounds while pregnant. tries to kill herself. one of her ex boyfreinds is comming forward and his family to help us. can they be put on the stand and does any of this info sound like its gonna help us?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Probably - - to all of your questions. It all depends upon the "evidentiary" requirements for your State, and whether these witnesses have "first-hand" knowledge (not merely being "told" by someone else) of what was happening. It also depends upon the judge, and whether he/she even will listen to witnesses. Some State court judges have very wide discretion concerning what evidence is allowed to be presented.

Where is your attorney in this equation?

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">