• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IS THIS SLANDER?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

AMYC66

RECENTLY MY CHILDREN WERE QUESTIONED BY SOCIAL SERVICES ABOUT ACCUSATIONS MADE BY A HYSTERICAL EX OF MY BEST FRIEND.SHE IS LIVING HERE WITH ME AND HE WANTS REVENGE AND IN DOING SO HE ADMITTED TO CALLING SOCIAL SERVICES AND ACCUSED US OF ALL SORTS OF FALSE THINGS.DO I HAVE RIGHTS? AND CAN HE JUST FALSELY ACCUSE US LIKE THAT? HE CONSTANTLY CALLS HERE THREATENING TO TAKE THE KIDS AWAY-(SHE HAS FULL CUSTODY) AND IS SAYING HE CAN HAVE THE SHERRIFF PICK UP THE KIDS BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT HIS MOTHER TO HAVE THEM FOR THE WEEKENDS..HE LIVES IN NORTH CAROLINA AND SHE IN OHIO. HE IS IN ARREARS IN CHILD SUPPORT AND IS CONSTANTLY HARASSING MY AND HER FAMILY IN WAYS THAT ARE RIDICULOUS.CAN I DO ANYTHING TO STOP THIS?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">