• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sons dads are trying to get custody.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

ScaredMom

I need help. I have 2 sons with 2 fathers. They are both trying to attain custody of my boys and I don't know what to do. I have no been unfit or harmed them in anyway. The only claim they have against me is that I have moved a lot. One sons father recently filed a petition to keep me from leaving Massachusetts with him but I live in New Hampshire. Also my mother was planning on taking them for a visit to her home in Connecticut for a few days and before she does I need to make sure that she can legally do that. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. :confused:

U

usdeeper

Before you left each state, did you get either the fathers permission or the courts permission ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">