• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

termination of parental rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

candie

i have custody of three children. their father is currently in jail pending charges of attempted abduction, domestic violence, possession of drug paraphenalia(syringes and spoon w/residue on it), also violation of probation. i would like to revoke his parental rights. i don't want him near his children ever. i have heard there are loopholes to get this accomplished. anyone out there accomplishing this please help me. we live in carroll county ohio. my kids are 11, 12, & 16. drugs and abuse are the reason i left. i can't watch my kids go through this again. they are at an age where they can be influenced to do things they shouldn't. help me please.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">