• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Thanks to USDeeper

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

KNKRIS2

I personally want to thank you for the help and direction you (and IAAL) gave me a few weeks ago with my situation...I have since become a regular visitor to this board and am learning SO MUCH from everyone. The very rude and ungrateful posts lately really make me proud to be part of the human race sometimes..NOT...anyway, THANK YOU for all your time and efforts....there are so many more of us that are grateful and appreciate this site and all the wonderful people that try to help.

U

usdeeper

I love that you put IAAL in brackets :) Three thanks and three lots of abuse in one week… Well, a day and a half to go in my week cycle.. :)

L

LaurieBrickner

I'll second that, USDeeper has been the kindest person. Thank you for caring so much about my situation and all the situations that come across this board, and like you told me don't take the insults personally (I am speaking of a recent post by Moon7ShadoWoman). You give great advice & comfort and I enjoy reading the threads and your occasional comic relief!!!

U

usdeeper

You know.. I can handle people being nasty to me.. not sure I can handle all this nicey nicey stuff :) If you keep this up I might have to go back to the computer nerds with their floppy dic problems.. :D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by usdeeper:
You know.. I can handle people being nasty to me.. not sure I can handle all this nicey nicey stuff :) If you keep this up I might have to go back to the computer nerds with their floppy dic problems.. :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Hey Duncan - - I like your Freudian slip: " . . .their floppy dic problems.."

We just dig your style.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">