• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

they are trashing me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jamie93

mississippi

Yesterdau was first day of temporary custody hearing. My ex has called about 20 people to state that he was a better parent because he coached baseball and I didnt attend many games although i worked 7p-7a. anyway, they are pushing for my 10 year old to testify that she wants to stay with her daddy. I am highly opposed to it , i know and the court knows that she wants to stay but legal age in mississippi for a child to chose is 12 and she is not twelve and I feel it would do her harm in the long run. She did not want to stay with her daddy until she stayed with him these last 2 -3 weeks. I am scared to death I know you cant predict what will happen, but is my not attending as many baseball games weigh the custody scale in his favor. I was the mother of 4 kids two ours and two his, i was vewry busy with other things and didnt attend as many outside functions such as baseball games will the judge consider that . Well i guess you guys really cant help me, but it is so good that you guys are there and do try to help so many, thanks

U

Ukiah

You should look up your State family codes and laws to see what they use in determining custody changes. An attorney in your area can help you start looking in the right place. Good luck,
Ukiah

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">