• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

uncontested divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mondiablo

What are the legal ramification if I don't contest my divorce? How am I sure to be protected if I don't contest it? If I reject or deny to sign for the documents when they are deliverd how will I know what the terms and conditions of the divorce are?

U

usdeeper

Get an Attorney... If you think for one minute that the other person you once loved can be trusted, just spend a few hours reading through the 30 pages of posts to this board.

Read everything yourself.. even if you do not fully understand it, get your attorney to read it.. Visit the 10000 webpages with help on this matter.. buy some books, ask other people about their experiences.. go to the local court and sit through some family court sessions... put sun screen on your nose, wear rubber boots, oh, sorry, getting carried away.. you get the idea :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">