• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Usdeeper :)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Always searching

x

[This message has been edited by Always searching (edited October 15, 2000).]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:
I just thought that I would thank you for your responses. Now we understand why IAAL gets aggravated sometimes and threatens to leave the site. Our little regulars appreciate you. I love this site and our little family has become an important part of my life. You and Paula and MySonsMom and IAAl. I have learned so much here. Remember there are many ungrateful people in the world and don't take it too personal. You are a giving person and most everyone is concerned about themselves and their boatload of problems. Just thought I would try a little encouragement. We all need it from time to time. Thanks for the compliment about Joane's situation. I have done my homework on that one myself. Post on brother, I am listening......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Gee, I only got upset once, and now I can't "live it down." It's only because sometimes the emotions become so stupid, and off the subject, that this board can sometimes become crazy.

But, I'm on my Paxil, " . . . and I'm doing much better now."

UsDeeper really has quite a natural talent for the law - - as do most all of you, and I am constantly amazed and gladdened by your "street smarts" and common sense. Most laws are about "common sense" and it makes me extremely happy to see that laypeople, like yourselves, not only take an interest in the law, but that you are generally correct in your statements. UsDeeper, Paula, MySonsMom, AlwaysSearching, and all the rest of you, are really VERY good.

Every now and again, we'd all like to RIP someone's head off, or they'd love to rip mine off - - but, that's what my meds are for.

I really do appreciate all of you good folks. The people who write to us sincerely need our assistance, and you are all terrific for taking time from your lives to contribute. Each one of you brings a "flavor" to this equation, and each opinion, good or bad, or somewhere in between, is still a labor of concern. Even if your contribution is nothing more than anecdotes, or a shared experience, it's important, and useful.

I insist on using the law, preferring to respond to people who tell us their State, and want to know something about a law or procedure. I desperately try to stay away from the "emotions" of a writer's question. But, I am falable too, and sometimes get caught up in the moment. UsDeeper is no different, and no less a human being for doing so. It's absolutely understandable that UsDeeper has her own feelings and thoughts. It's okay.

So, to all of you, if you guys had licenses to practice, I would be proud to have any one of you sit "second chair" with me in a trial.

UsDeeper is wonderful, and I mean that sincerely.

All my best to all of you, and my thanks for being here.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

[This message has been edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE (edited July 28, 2000).]

U

usdeeper

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:
I just thought that I would thank you for your responses. Now we understand why IAAL gets aggravated sometimes and threatens to leave the site. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why thank you :) Being insulted or threatened by people is nothing new (especially over the internet where people can hide). Been involved with Bulletin Boards, Newsgroups, Mailing Lists etc for nearly 10 years now helping out in many subjects.. Computers, Immigration, Travel etc etc.. but it is the first time I have been attack 3 times in one week ! :) That was a first..

As regards to your post.. it was great, perfect post at the perfect time.

So, IAAL gets aggravated too ??.. :)

U

usdeeper

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
UsDeeper has her own feelings and thoughts. It's okay.
So, to all of you, if you guys had licenses to practice, I would be proud to have any one of you sit "second chair" with me in a trial.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know.. I checked everywhere this morning and I just could not find a single skirt or dress in my closet. I guess it would not go well with my hairy legs anyway :D

Yes, guilty your honor, I react badly to people who abuse my help, even more so when people insult me based on no information at all... but I do not take it personally. After all, this is the US, people have Guns !! :eek:

On a personal note, I spoke to my attorney this morning and it was a real joy to talk legally at a much higher level than I could ever have 6 months ago. I would love to sit second chair in a trial.. I enjoy my work but there are so many other things I would rather do. I would LOVE to cross examine my wife’s ex with the evidence we have !! Oh boy, getting goose pimples just thinking about it !

Your a great bunch.. much better than all those computer nerds I deal with on other boards :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">