• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

holly

my husband is in prison(OH) and has been for over 5 years. he is there for sex crimes involving a young(12) girl he was 20. i am divorcing him soon. he will be released early next year. should i let him have contact with our 7 year old daughter? i have many people for and against this.

A

Always searching

Go to court and get supervised visitation. Not in this lifetime would I let my daughter be in the presence of a man that has been charged with a sex crime. You haven't talked with anyone from Child Protective Services lately have you? Children are abused and raped every day by reformed child molesters. Protect your child with your life. Their future is in your hands.

U

usdeeper

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by holly:
my husband is in prison(OH) and has been for over 5 years. he is there for sex crimes involving a young(12) girl he was 20. i am divorcing him soon. he will be released early next year. should i let him have contact with our 7 year old daughter? i have many people for and against this.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have any idea how many children are abused by KNOWN offenders ? See an attorney and ensure that your child is NEVER left alone with this man.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">