• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

WHY DOESNT ANYONE EVER HELP ME?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Teen_In_Need

I feel so alone and I feel no one even cares.........

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Teen_In_Need:
I feel so alone and I feel no one even cares.........<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Get to an attorney. Ask if the first consultation is free, and then ask about your rights and responsibilities.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

T

Tigres

I typed up this really nice reply, hit post and it dissapeared! Said something about Flood Control and I hadn't posted for at least 5 minutes... *sigh*
http://search.clubs.yahoo.com/search/clubs?p=teen+parent

You are not alone. Cheer up kiddo. Go to some of these sites and find people in a similar situation. Find people that used to be in your situation. Find out that you are not alone and that it most definitely gets better!

He wasn't all that special in the end was he? But you do have a child that will become more precious to you each and every day. So his parents and him make a lousy grouping? So what? Just because they say your are something or act like you are doesn't make it true!

It'll be okay in the end.

Tig

http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net2/smlove2.gif

B

Brandys

Slow down and breath. Some people do want to help.

Your baby is 4 months old and your exboyfriend is 18. Honey, chances are he isn't your soul mate and I know that doesn't help right now but later in life you'll realize he was just a mistake.

No one can tell you how much he will be paying in child support because no one knows his income.

Child support is different in each state. The support depends on his income as well as yours (if you have any). It also depends on how much time he spends with your daughter. A percentage will be used to determine his support obligation. This is complicated and you will need a lawyer at this point to determine it, you can also go to your local District Attorney Child Support Division and they can help you figure this out as well as proceed with collection.

Your daughter didn't have anything to do with the two of you making her. You need to talk with someone about the pain you feel when you look at her, she is an innocent child who shouldn't be penalized for existing. You need to work out this problem with a professional.

Good luck, it will get better as time goes by.

A

Ashlee1443

I didn't read your first post,so I don't know everything that's going on, but by reading some of the responses,it sounds like you're a single,teen parent,not by choice. I'd really like to talk to you,I'm in the same boat...I'm single,and a teen mom to my beautiful 8 month old son. If you'd like to talk,you can e-mail me at [email protected] (you guessed it-my son was a January baby!)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">