• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employer sponsored Disability Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sudigadu777

Can an employer provide Disability insurance to one employee and deny to another employee who are performing the same work, under the same manager, and has almost same experience (may have a difference 1 yr of experience) and both are working on Work Visa?

thanks in advance.

Just Blue

Can an employer provide Disability insurance to one employee and deny to another employee who are performing the same work, under the same manager, and has almost same experience (may have a difference 1 yr of experience) and both are working on Work Visa?

thanks in advance.
U.S. Law Only

sudigadu777

U.S. Law Only
Hi,

I didnot understand from your statement "U.S. Law only". Do you mean an employer can deny the benefit to one employee and provide to other. Even when both the employees do the same work. Does it not come under discrimination.

Please correct me if I misunderstood.

Thanks in Advance.

Ladyback1

thanks in advance.
What state do you work in?

Have both individuals been working at said company for exactly the same amount of time?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">