• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

retirement/pension

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cvintennessee

[FONT=]undefined[/FONT]What is the name of your state?tennessee. i worked for an automotive supplier company for 19 years and 5 months. about a year and a half ago the company announced that they were stopping the retirement fund for employees under 45 years old. (i was 43) the employees over 45 kept what they had :rolleyes: . i have left the company now and didnt receive any retirement/pension for the years that they had the retirement plan which would be about 18 years. the employees that have left the company prior to the company stopping the plan received their retirement pay. should i have recieved retirement/pension pay?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
No one can answer that question who has not read the documents pertaining to your pension plan, including the plan document itself or at least a summary plan description.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">