• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unemplyment claim dispute

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

marzaty

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Hi. I live in California. I was working at a manufacturing company thru a staffing agency. My last day of work was in october. Since then they have only called me once for work but I could not work because my car was in at the mechanics. I also made the terrible mistake of telling them that I really hate being on call and was looking for something permanent. I later applied for unemployment and have been collecting since january. I just received a call this morning that they are disputing the claim. What can I expect to happened and how can I prepare for the hearing. I also now have a job but it is only temporary and the assignment will end next week on monday.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">