• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Would Joining An EAP Legal Referral Service Be Good Decision for New Attorney?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question but I have a friend who is a new attorney and someone offered to sell him the rights to be an exclusive family lawyer for a school district. It sounds like an Employee Assistance Program. How could he determine if this is a good decision for him?

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question but I have a friend who is a new attorney and someone offered to sell him the rights to be an exclusive family lawyer for a school district. It sounds like an Employee Assistance Program. How could he determine if this is a good decision for him?
That's not a legal question. Your friend needs to review the offer, and do a bit of research to see if something like this is a good fit for him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">