• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No probable cause? Dui stop on motorcycle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You cops crack me up. I'm not a "drunk" I'm a good family man that yes I did make a mistake.

And to stick out an arm goin 5mph to signal isn't really that hard to do.

I'm sure I'm not goin to get out by any means, cops have the power to do whatever they want, my friends are cops, my uncle is a DA, when they get pulled over off duty, they just show a badge out the window and even sometimes the cop doesn't even approach the car, they go back and to car and drive off

It's a brotherhood like many other professions
Good family men don't drive drunk and endanger others with their stupidity. You are NOT a good man. At all. You are an irresponsible man. You are just lucky you didn't become a killer that not or get yourself killed by your stupidity. And if you got yourself killed, you could have traumatized others due to your stupidity.

Tron88

Good family men don't drive drunk and endanger others with their stupidity. You are NOT a good man. At all. You are an irresponsible man. You are just lucky you didn't become a killer that not or get yourself killed by your stupidity. And if you got yourself killed, you could have traumatized others due to your stupidity.
It's not good to judge like that, that makes me feel bad, many great members of society have had this happen, cops, chiefs, DA's, politicians, priests, etc, judging only makes people look bad

Tron88

It's not good to judge like that, that makes me feel bad, many great members of society have had this happen, cops, chiefs, DA's, politicians, priests, etc, judging only makes people look bad
Here is a great article of someone getting a dwi I think we all make mistakes doesn't make them a bad person

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-madd-president-arrested-for-dui/

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
And none of them are "good family men" quite frankly. They are all individuals that put alcohol before the safety of others. Judging you? Be lucky you didn't kill someone. Ever lose someone to a flipping drunk driver who was a good family man? Maybe you can use that as your defense -- familymanuenza -- Sorta like affluenza for the good family man who just accidentally drives drunk and kills someone -- good as murder. But you should be able to walk because you are a "good" family man. Sorry, not buying it.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Here is a great article of someone getting a dwi I think we all make mistakes doesn't make them a bad person

That makes the MADD president a hypocrite and a drunk. Congrats. You aren't proving your point.

CdwJava

That's old news, and, yeah, that was bad.

But, what makes a mistake into a case of arrogance is a refusal to acknowledge the error (i.e. the dangerous and potentially life-changing act) and learn from it. If you have truly learned from this and go forward and drink-and-drive no more, Great! If you are only lamenting the fact that you got caught, then, it's not an error, it's arrogance.

Tron88

Bad person

There's just a lot of spite in you, sorry you feel the way you do, I'm sorry too, you must have lost someone, that's awful, sorry to hear! I still think I'm A good person and that's all that really matters, thanks for your opinions

Silverplum

There's just a lot of spite in you, sorry you feel the way you do, I'm sorry too, you must have lost someone, that's awful, sorry to hear! I still think I'm A good person and that's all that really matters, thanks for your opinions
Too many people have lost loved ones due to the arrogance and stupidity of drunk drivers.

Like Jesus said, go and sin no more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!
-Stuart Smalley

Just Blue

You cops crack me up. I'm not a "drunk" I'm a good family man that yes I did make a mistake.

And to stick out an arm goin 5mph to signal isn't really that hard to do.

I'm sure I'm not goin to get out by any means, cops have the power to do whatever they want, my friends are cops, my uncle is a DA, when they get pulled over off duty, they just show a badge out the window and even sometimes the cop doesn't even approach the car, they go back and to car and drive off

It's a brotherhood like many other professions
Excuse me! I am not a cop. I am a mother of two children and I would like to know that my children are safe from DRUNKS that think it just fine drive ANYTHING after plowing down booze. .15 ...Wow.

Your attitude is horrifing.

Tron88

The name of this website is called free advice.com correct? Hmmm not feeling it here, just scrutiny and attacks, go join another .com

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
The name of this website is called free advice.com correct? Hmmm not feeling it here, just scrutiny and attacks, go join another .com
You got advice. QUIT DRINKING and DRIVING. How about you go join drunks.com --- you would fit there.

Tron88

It's more geared for legal advice- not getting attacked IMO maybe il seek another .com that has better ways of providing legal advice. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">