• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AZ post step parent adoption harassing ex grandma

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Taylormad2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

The children have through enough and at no point was the grandparents ever stopped from seeing them infact to date they see them on average one overnight a month. No phones calls have ever been restricted nothing. Yet every single time we tell grandma no to more time such as two weekends a month or off track time she threatens us with gra parent rights a fight that cost 10000 if not more.

They children are legally adopted with step parent adoption. In our state grandparents still have rights.

My thing is how the heck do myself and my husband stop this harassing bulling vindictive crap.

We do not plan to stop visits unless it becomes a danger to them but my children should be allowed to choose to go over. They should not be court ordered.

Additional information this gma helped bio mom restrain visits from dad. In court we settled to keep bio mom from jail time and fines after awarded full custody and her supervised visits she terminated get rights. We have never blocked gma from visiting.

We do not share our address because it's our right. Even know she convinced the children to show her where we live and then lied to us saying the children lied.

She does not respect our religious views on modest clothing and buys them short shorts to wear at her house. The children say they can't talk freely to her or she makes them sad.

She does not put safety gear on them after being asked to when riding motor cross

She throws money in our face buying them crap all the time. When we are trying to teach them to earn things.

She took them to her church!!!

Yet I keep being told there is nothing I can file to protect my family and prevent this. But she can file an expense driven grandparent right motion. Even if she only gets what we give her now that's a lot of money we do not have.

Help please help

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">