• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Colorado Grandparents Visition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ray5455

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado

Filed a motion for grandparents visition.
Mother filed back with a bunch of lies.
So will the judge take these lies as truth or will I get to response to the lies
in Court.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado

Filed a motion for grandparents visition.
Mother filed back with a bunch of lies.
So will the judge take these lies as truth or will I get to response to the lies
in Court.

Need FAR more details.

Is Mom married to Dad?

Are Mom & Dad still together? IT MATTERS!

On what grounds are you filing?

What exactly is the situation?

Proserpina

Troll Much?

Not really, no.

And if I did, it wouldn't be on Friday nights when my DH has been out sick all week and I'm due for a biopsy Monday.

Look - I know you're a tad sensitive to GPV issues. But there really isn't nearly enough information here....you know?

I'm not saying you're wrong just...don't jump just yet. KWIM?

Not really, no.

And if I did, it wouldn't be on Friday nights when my DH has been out sick all week and I'm due for a biopsy Monday.

Look - I know you're a tad sensitive to GPV issues. But there really isn't nearly enough information here....you know?

I'm not saying you're wrong just...don't jump just yet. KWIM?
I'm sorry to hear that, speedy recovery and big hugs for both of you..but can you enlighten the silly short one this morning...um what is KWIM? I myself have been awake since yesterday since my grandmother died and the funeral is today in an hour or so. Oh yes I have a doozy for you I will send a pm if that's ok.

I'm sorry to hear that, speedy recovery and big hugs for both of you..but can you enlighten the silly short one this morning...um what is KWIM? I myself have been awake since yesterday since my grandmother died and the funeral is today in an hour or so. Oh yes I have a doozy for you I will send a pm if that's ok.
KWIM = Know What I Mean

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">