• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Controlling Grandma Wants to Sue Me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

applecruncher

Originally Posted by Proserpina
Psssst.

Move to WA! (heck, at least there I can treat y'all to dinner somewhere!)

Or FL!
:rolleyes:
I don't normally read this member's posts (someone else posted the quote), but this is really lame - especially for someone marching around telling others that the forum is not a chat room.

Also don't see anything in this post that provides any helpful, pertinent information whatsoever to the OP.

Proserpina

I don't normally read this member's posts (someone else posted the quote), but this is really lame - especially for someone marching around telling others that the forum is not a chat room.

Also don't see anything in this post that provides any helpful, pertinent information whatsoever to the OP.

LOL really? You resurrected an obviously dead thread..for this? :rolleyes:

You apparently also don't understand the significance of WA and FL when it comes to grandparent rights.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

So you have "this member" on ignore, yet feel compelled to comment on her post? Man, you're a loser. :rolleyes:

applecruncher

So you have "this member" on ignore, yet feel compelled to comment on her post? Man, you're a loser. :rolleyes:
Interesting that you feel compelled to comment on a loser's post. Is that how you got over 35,000 posts? Lotta that going around. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Try to guess where YOU are going. ;)

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">