• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug abusing parents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cjtrainer

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pa.My QUESTION IS THIS...my daghter in law is known to have a drug problem....she has gotten fired from her job, for Example. She is a registered nurse, was working in a hospital until she reported to work under the influence. I thought my son was taking care of everything concerning the children , the home, and finances. I learned recently he too has a drug problem. My question is what can I legally do? They have two beautiful children, and I don't want them at risk for anything. I live over an hour away, and in the past have had rescued them, for Example, when their Mother couldn't get out of bed. Is there anything I can do?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pa.My QUESTION IS THIS...my daghter in law is known to have a drug problem....she has gotten fired from her job, for Example. She is a registered nurse, was working in a hospital until she reported to work under the influence. I thought my son was taking care of everything concerning the children , the home, and finances. I learned recently he too has a drug problem. My question is what can I legally do? They have two beautiful children, and I don't want them at risk for anything. I live over an hour away, and in the past have had rescued them, for Example, when their Mother couldn't get out of bed. Is there anything I can do?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Drug use alone does not mean a thing, but; if you know for a fact the children are being abused and neglected, then call family services.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">