• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Evil racist grandparents aid in kiddnapping

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAWRENCEOFNYC

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

I am in NYC manhattan. I am Hispanic and my ex is Caucasian. He mother is a bigot racist and never liked me ever for 1 simple reason. I am not white!! Regardless that I took excellent care of her daughter. Who cares about that right!!??? What matters is I am not white. Pathetic people. Now they have aided in stealing my daughter from me. My ex ran off with my girl late night while I was asleep in May 2014. And has been living there since may 2014. Held up like a fortress. I went by there one night to see my daughter and the grandmother calls the cops on me. Not even my ex!! And then gave the phone to my ex demanding that she talk to the cops. Just low down and dirty. Meanwhile the cuckold father just stands there saying nothing. He does not wear the pants in his own home.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

I am in NYC manhattan. I am Hispanic and my ex is Caucasian. He mother is a bigot racist and never liked me ever for 1 simple reason. I am not white!! Regardless that I took excellent care of her daughter. Who cares about that right!!??? What matters is I am not white. Pathetic people. Now they have aided in stealing my daughter from me. My ex ran off with my girl late night while I was asleep in May 2014. And has been living there since may 2014. Held up like a fortress. I went by there one night to see my daughter and the grandmother calls the cops on me. Not even my ex!! And then gave the phone to my ex demanding that she talk to the cops. Just low down and dirty. Meanwhile the cuckold father just stands there saying nothing. He does not wear the pants in his own home.
I have a suggestion.

If you're going to whine about how racist and bigoted someone is towards you, you probably want to refrain from throwing the same dart in their general direction.

Now. What is it you want to do? Are you actually the legal father? Do you have a court order awarding you rights? What exactly have you done about it since 2014?

CdwJava

Is this "ex" your ex WIFE? If she is an ex-wife, why didn't you address custody and visitation in any divorce agreement? If she is an ex girlfriend and mother of the child, why have you waited for more than 2 years to file for custody or visitation?

Clearly, if she calls the cops on you, there's more to this tale and in the eyes of the law she would appear not to have done anything unlawful.

There's clearly some details you have not mentioned.

LdiJ

Is this "ex" your ex WIFE? If she is an ex-wife, why didn't you address custody and visitation in any divorce agreement? If she is an ex girlfriend and mother of the child, why have you waited for more than 2 years to file for custody or visitation?

Clearly, if she calls the cops on you, there's more to this tale and in the eyes of the law she would appear not to have done anything unlawful.

There's clearly some details you have not mentioned.
There is a lot more to the story. He has another thread on this forum and another thread down the street.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
You know what I'm curious about? I'm curious about what happened yesterday, last night, this morning ... what happened to make Dad SO unhinged today. He hasn't seen the child since 2015, so that's the status quo. Did Mom file for more child support? Curiouser and curiouser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">