• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fighting grandparents that dont have nothing to do with the grandchildren

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
And if you're NOT going to even ask a question, at least try to make your topic make sense. You DO realize, of course, that "Fighting grandparents that dont have nothing to do with the grandchildren" means the fighting grandparents have EVERYTHING to do witht he grandchildren, yes?

Darned double negatives. :mad:

seacluded

Penny

Stealth....

I don't need an attorney at this time but If I did I think your tribute to Penny would sway me in your direction. Sorry for your loss...

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Stealth....

I don't need an attorney at this time but If I did I think your tribute to Penny would sway me in your direction. Sorry for your loss...
I do appreciate it, although I'm not an attorney. However, the love of a good hound is something to be treasured. Pen got me through a very nasty custody fight, and for that will always be my best girl. Well, except for my human girl. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">