• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

to get custody of my grandson

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

[email protected]

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? tx
i need to get information on how to get custody of my grandson if my has to go to the prison and the mom i think is molest the child and hitting him when go to potty in his pamper

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? tx
i need to get information on how to get custody of my grandson if my has to go to the prison and the mom i think is molest the child and hitting him when go to potty in his pamper
Are you expecting your son to go to prison? For what, and for how long?

What proof do you have of molestation and abuse?

Did you report this abuse?

LdiJ

Are you expecting your son to go to prison? For what, and for how long?

What proof do you have of molestation and abuse?

Did you report this abuse?
It sounds to me like english is this grandparent's second language. If so, she may not be talking about actual abuse, she may be talking about not approving of the mother's methods of potty training.

Proserpina

It sounds to me like english is this grandparent's second language. If so, she may not be talking about actual abuse, she may be talking about not approving of the mother's methods of potty training.
You may be right there - shall await clarification.

Hot Topic

She "thinks" the mother is molesting her grandchild and hitting him when he uses his diaper for what it was intended for. From her post, I'm not sure she knows the meaning of the word "molest." I can't imagine the mother molesting the child in front of an audience. This is a credibility challenged post.

WittyUserName

If her first language is Spanish, then it could be she's just using a perhaps inaccurate word:

molesta [mo-les’-to, tah]
article
1. Grievous, vexatious, oppressive, molestful, heavy, troublesome (que molesta), inconvenient (incómodo), discontented (descontento); restless (inquieto); ill-at-ease (incómodo).

Estar molesto con uno -> to be cross with somebody

Proserpina

If her first language is Spanish, then it could be she's just using a perhaps inaccurate word:

molesta [mo-les’-to, tah]
article
1. Grievous, vexatious, oppressive, molestful, heavy, troublesome (que molesta), inconvenient (incómodo), discontented (descontento); restless (inquieto); ill-at-ease (incómodo).

Estar molesto con uno -> to be cross with somebody
That makes perfect sense!

Thank you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">